If you are between the ages of 40 and 80, regardless of your heath you cannot be turned down. Final Expense Whole Life insurance from Great Western Insurance Company offers financial protection for up to $40,000 in coverage guaranteed, with no medical exam. Your premiums will never change, and your coverage can never be canceled as long as the premiums are paid on time. Simple and quick phone application!!
Guaranteed Assurance* provides coverage with absolutely no underwriting, no medical exams or blood work.
- If at any time a death occurs by accident, the full death benefit will be paid
- If a death occurs in the first two policy years, and is not an accidental death, the benefit paid will be 110 percent of the premiums paid to date
- After the first two policy years, regardless of how the death occurs, the full death benefit is paid
FE Whole Life Insurance Consumer Brochure 7-12-19
When it comes to coverage, the choice is yours
You decide the coverage amount you want to give your family, from $1,000 to $40,000. Final Expense Whole Life insurance can be used for any purpose, including a financial gift for your family or to cover any expenses you leave behind, including:
- Medical bills
- Ongoing household expenses
- Credit card debt
- Estate settlement expenses
- Loan balances
- Funeral costs
Frederick J. Wood
Toll Free: (877) 215-3812 Ext. 0
New Jersey Producers License # 9720732
Pennsylvania Producers License # 819542
Florida Producers License# W140058
Nevada Producers License# 3246465
* The Guaranteed Assurance plan is not available in the state of Washington.
Plan availability may vary by state. This is a solicitation of insurance and an agent may contact you. GWIC® is a registered trademark owned and licensed by Great Western Insurance Company.© 2018 Great Western Insurance Company.
Policy forms: FE-FB-0515, FE-FB-0515 FL, FE-FB-0515 ND, FE-FB-0916 CA, ICC15-FE-FB-0215, FE-GB-0515, FE-GB-0515 FL, FE-GB-0515 ND, FE-GB-0916 CA, and ICC15-FE-GB-0215