F.J. Wood and Associates code of ethics
- To work diligently to satisfy only the needs of our clients.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional competence and give the best possible advice to clients by seeking to maintain and improve professional knowledge, skills, and competence.
- Hold in strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information pertaining to our clients’ affairs.
- Make full and adequate disclosure of all facts necessary to enable our clients to make informed decisions.
- Maintain personal conduct that will reflect favorably on the insurance and financial services profession.
- Determine that any replacement of an insurance or financial product must be solely beneficial to the client.
- Abide by and conform to all provisions of the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions in which we do business.
- To render timely and proper service to our clients and ultimately their beneficiaries.
- To cooperate with others whose services best promote the interests of our clients.