At F.J. Wood & Associates Life Insurance, we’ve made it simple to purchase affordable term life insurance coverage without undergoing medical exams or providing bodily fluids** for lab tests, even if you’ve been turned down before. Just complete a short application over the phone with yes/no health questions to determine eligibility, and participate in a brief personal history interview by phone. We know simplified issue life insurance. It’s what we do best. It’s that simple.
Each of our simplified issue term products* is designed to cover a range of individuals based on age, tobacco usage, and health, and has these features:
- The short application is taken over the telephone in minutes
- No routine medical exams, blood work**, or physician’s statements.
- Short application with yes/no health questions to help us determine eligibility.
- Guaranteed level premiums for the length of the initial term period followed by premiums that increase annually.
- Guaranteed renewable coverage. ***
- Coverage that can’t be cancelled so long as premiums are paid on time.
- Riders and benefits that can help tailor these products to your particular needs.*
Term insurance is one of the simplest life insurance products available. It allows you to purchase larger amounts of coverage in a cost-effective way. Simply put, its pure coverage – you pay a premium; your beneficiary receives the benefit.
Simplified issue life insurance products mean simplified underwriting. Instead of a medical exam or bodily fluids** testing, we utilize a personal history interview (PHI) in conjunction with your application. A PHI is a short telephone interview that helps us determine if the product you’ve applied for is the right fit. You’ll speak with an experienced underwriter who will ask you some health questions and who will verify information provided on the application, typically about 15 minutes. Just relax and be forthcoming in your responses.
Once your application is submitted, the approval process is started. We’ll work very hard to ensure your coverage is issued as quickly as possible. As always if you have any questions about your application, the product applied for, or the coverage applied for, be sure to let us know.
* Availability of, and benefits payable under, the insurance products described are subject to state availability, state variations, restrictions and eligibility requirements. If there are any discrepancies between the product description and the issued insurance policy, the issued policy shall take precedence.
** Oral fluids/HIV testing collected by a paramed is required for WI applicants.
*** See policy for details. Policy forms: 200-364, 200-434, 200-737, 200-788 (UHL); 18-364, 18-434, 18-737, 18-788 (UFFL).
Call TODAY and See How Simple It Is To get Term Life Coverage!!
F.J. Wood & Associates Life Insurance
Toll Free: (877) 215-3812 Ext. 0
Click HERE to access my calendar and schedule a convenient time for us to call you