If you’ve ever had a friend or loved one pass away, you know that it’s an overwhelming experience. During an emotional and grievous time, you’re forced to find a funeral home, cemetery, and make countless decisions.
The survivors who are grieving are burdened and often are left scrambling for the money to cover the funeral if they don’t have a plan to guide them. Protect your loved ones from the financial burden and added stress during a difficult time with a Final Expense Plan.
A Final Expense policy will provide the funds needed for your loved ones when they need it the most.
- No physical exam is required, insurance is based on answers to health questions on the application
- Death benefits available in amounts of $2,000 to $40,000
- Available for ages 40 to 85
- No blood test required
- Coverage may begin immediately
- Receive tax-free benefits
- Rates never increase and benefits never decrease for the life of the policy due to health
- Most people can qualify even with major health issues
- In-home appointments always available
- Telephone applications available for select carriers
- We will do our best to work within your budget to get you coverage
Final Expense insurance is a ‘must-have’ when it comes to preparation and the protection of your loved ones. Take care of your final expenses now and make it easier for those you love.